Thursday 5 February 2009

Love is in the air....

...but not for me unfortunately! 
So valentines day is less than 10 days away, and although I'm single, seeing all the cute cards, teddies and chocolates still makes me feel all mushy inside! But i'm writing about something that makes me even more mushy inside than valentines goodies.... Moschino's LOVE MOSCHINO range! How perfect are these accessories from love moschino for your outfit on valentines day, and all year round??
I love the clutch so much, there are more love items but these two are my favourites.
You can buy love moschino at Harrods, Harvey Nichols and House of Fraser (in westfield london). You can also buy the range online at revolve clothing but these items are from the s/s 09 collection so I don't think they are instore yet.

Have a good valentines!
"There is time for work, and time for love. That leaves no other time." Coco Chanel
xx

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer