Tuesday 27 January 2009

Love this outfit

I just found this super cute picture of Mary-Kate Olsen in a sweet little nautical stripy dress which works really well with black tights and black heels. I also love the contrast of her red nails but how they match her wayfarers and bracelet. I love how with Mary-Kate, she wears contrasting items but she'll wear like more than one time of each colour so that she matches at the same time as not matching, if that makes any sense at all lol? I found this image here which is why its edited but i couldn't find it anywhere else online so I couldn't' get the original copy. This blog is great if you love the Olsen twins, a lot of pictures of them out and about and some outfit styling as well if you want inspiration from their outfits.
 I've sourced it here but if the blog owner wants me to remove their picture and direct me to the original copy please just comment this post and I'll do so =].
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted on this out fit too! I just love it! Great blog! I live in Seattle, WA so it is rainy here too! boo.

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer