Saturday 10 January 2009

First Post, First Blog!!

Hi everyone!! This is my first blog, and i hoping to be able to post on it a couple of times a week, hopefully I'll be able to keep up!! As you can tell from the name, it will be about fashion, and so I will be posting about new trends from the runway, celebrities and the high street, latest fashion news, favourite celebrity outfits and im sure much more as the ideas come to me! Please comment any posts you find interesting, and include tips on how you think I can improve the blog!!
Now, a little bit about me:
My name is Katy, I'm 15 and live just outside London, in the UK. My favourite celebrities for fashion are Nicole Richie, the Olsen Twins, Alexa Chung and more that I'm sure will come across in my posts! Favourite designer of all time has to be Chanel, I know I would cry for days if i somehow was given/bought/found a 2.55 bag (in black or red if you're feeling generous!) and I also love Marc Jacobs for clothes. Unfortunately I can't possibly afford to constantly wear designer clothes as some lucky people are able to do, so I basically live in Topshop!!
Anyway, please bookmark my blog if you enjoy it, keep checking back for new posts and please comment so I know people are actually reading it!!
xx

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer