Sunday 25 January 2009

A New Blog

How Cute Is This?!?
I guess you could say that I am somewhat of a blog addict; although I keep forgetting to get around to actually personally blog, I check some favourite blogs of mine often more than once a day. I just found a new blog for me to check each day that I loved from the first post I saw, and I'm pretty sure you will too if you don't already read it. 
I say read, but it's actually a photography blog, "dedicated to romantic, sweet, lovey dovey, sexy and heart fluttering images." Below are some of my favourite photographs. Check it out here.

Note: Oops I'm really sorry, I just checked the post and the pictures are completely skewed to the right hand side because they're so big. I can't work out how to make them smaller because I just copy the web url when I insert images, and for some reason it won't let me upload them from my computer if I save them.  Please just click on them or open them in tabs to see the whole picture cos they really are great pictures and I'll continue trying to sort out the problem.


I Love This Because These Two Just Seem So Casually Perfect For Each Other.

This Seems Like Pretty Much The Perfect Relationship To Me, no?

Again, check it out here, and please don't forget to comment me!
xx

All pictures are from Le Love.



1 comment:

kadler said...

I love that little doggy! That's my kind of love :)

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer