Sunday 8 February 2009

25 (Well okay 26) Things About Me

This quizy type thing is currently going round facebook, so I thought I'd share mine with you guys.

"Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you." 

1. I swear I'm one of the few people that a ctually enjoy RS, even though I hate religion.
2. I have to turn all empty plugs off, and the one at the bottom of my stairs bugs me because it's always on.
3. I like Red Bull and Coke, but only diet cos it tastes nicer.
4. I would jump at the chance to re-live years 9 and 10; I think I have learn alot and would do things very differently, and the yr 11 Me would be able to give valuable advice to the younger Me.
5. This year I have made an invaluable set of best friends that I hope I never lose, and that I will treasure for life: We laugh together, we bitch together, and we say definitely blonde things together!! Thank you for all you have done =]
6. I spent over $2000 in Florida last year without even realizing.
7. I live, breathe, and dream fashion 24/7, and when I say fashion I do not mean whatever everyone else is wearing, but whatever speaks to me whilst I am getting dressed.
8. By the end of this year, I wish to own a vintage Chanel bag and a glorious pair of Christian Louboutins.
9. Unfortunately I think it's only wishful thinking.
10. I day dream too much, and often forget whether events are real or imagined.
11. I am somewhat a tad hormonal =].
12. I am wearing a proper princess ball gown to prom, and I don't care if I am too overdressed.
13. I can recall, for each and every item in my wardrobe, which shop it came from, where i bought it, how much it was and other details about it.
14. I finally pulled the sticker off my iphone cos it was pissing me off too much.
15. I want a rab!!
16.I love reading, and no, I'm not a geek.
17.I need to stop biting my nails now.
18. I believe wholly that:
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
19. After university, I will be spending at least one year living in Central London, and at least one in New York.
20. I love myself, now.

21. I eat couture.
22. I know, and keep, many a good secret.
23. I have a blog.
24. I have boobs that can either look rather large, or incredibly small, depnding heavily on the bra I am wearing, therefore I believe underwear is the most important thing a girl needs to choose.
25. Apparently I appear to be a bitch; get to know me first please and then form an opinion on me, rather than vice versa. The only way to get to know me properly is to be honest with me.
26. I was meant to be doing business studies coursework when i wrote these =].

Either post on comments your's or copy the link for your blog if you wish to complete it too. I wish to Tag all my lovely readers so get thinking!!
xx

1 comment:

Ella Gregory said...

I would love some Christian Louboutins for 09 too.

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer