Wednesday 25 February 2009

Hmmmm..

I'm having kind of issues at the moment.... Firstly I couldn't think of a title for this post that would fit, but also I'm a bit disappointed in myself that I'm not updating this blog as much as I would like to. So, since it is rent, although I am giving something up too (more on that in a bit), I am going to pledge to post more, and more interestingly too! I think I will do a post about the Oscar dresses in a bit becuase some were truly fabulous, whereas some were...not so fabulous...!

But the main issue I am having at the moment, is that I am giving up shopping for rent!! And that's a BIG deal for me!! I mean, obv I love fashion, and for me at least shopping is a big part of that! But I'm trying to save money for my holiday (I'm going to florida again in the summer so I want loads of $$), and tbh it's not really working for me. I am not a saving money kind of person, I'm a spending person myself! So i thought i would try not to buy anything for 40 days and instead put my allowance into my piggy bank (it's one of those ones you have to smash to get into so I absolutely hate putting money in!). I thought it was going to be awful until I heard that whatever you give up for lent, you are allowed to have in moderation on Sundays, so all I have to do is go shopping on a Sunday if I really must buy something. I'm going to Selfridges on sunday but I'm hoping I will be able to restrain myself! Apart from giving up shopping to save money, everyone at school basically doesn't believe I can do it, so I have to prove them wrong!
Anyway, I'm off to sort out this oscars post, and in future I need to make my posts actually about fashion since this is meant to be a fashion blog in the end.
xxx

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer