Sunday 8 February 2009

Mmmmm...

I am totally lusting after this goregous baggy topshop sequiny dress!! I'm meant to be saving for shopping on my holiday to florida in the summer but topshop keep tempting me with theirbleached acid skinnys and baggy long tops. How yummy would this look with grey ankle booties or even just skinny jeans, pumps and a leather jacket? Unfortunately I dont think i ought to buy it unless i return some new bits i recently bought but if you any of you lovelies want to buy it just click here.


I also found out something interesting which got me very excited, however this only applies for those of you fashionistas that live in or near london. There is this place right near finsbury park tube station in North London where there is a whole road called fonthill road that sell wholesale prom, bridesmaid and wedding dresses to big chain shops like debenhams where they sell them for like £300 in-store, and on saturdays and in some shops during the week they sell to the public at a very reduced price, most dresses are about £130. There is also a store there with the old Lipsy logo on the front, and it is basically a lipsy outlet or discount store, but the dresses arent old season, they are exactly the same ones they are selling in Selfridges and Topshop for £65,except they are literally between £5 and £25!! They also have factory seconds which have faults on them but they are only tiny like holes in the lining or w/e, and they sell those for £5!! Yesterday I went up again with my best friend and i bought three dresses for £35 altogether when they should have been £155 all together if i bought them in a normal store!! It is crazy up there they have so many dresses in all sizes, only problem is you can try them on or return them but you can exchange them for other dresses, so if you live near there I would definitely advise going up there. 
You can take the victoria line to Finsbury Park tube station, then take the exit that says fonthill road inside the tube station, come out and turn right onto the main road and then take the first right onto Fonthill Road and walk up on that side of the road till you get to the Lipsy store. You'll get what I mean if you go there! I should be going up in half term so I'll try and take some pictures in there, soon I'll put up some pictures of the dresses I bought.
Hope everyone's having a good weekend, i have loads of hwk to do now lol cos its sunday! Comment if you've been to the Lipsy store or if you decide to go there now!
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The store is no longer there anymore. Do you happen to know at all where it has moved to?

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer