Monday 22 June 2009

Top Summer Buys on the High Street


Well, the weather is finally heating up a notch, at least here in London, and so my mind is turning to my summer wardrobe. I'll be the first to admit that dressing for sweaty, sticky summer weather is a downright pain. However, this year, I want it to be different. I am adamant that I will not revert back into last years summer 'style' of ripped denim shorts and tank tops. Instead, I am going to make an effort to try the whole 'effortlessly cool' look whilst sweltering in the sun. I'm not too positive...
Here are some of my top buys from the british high street, hopefully that will keep you looking and feeling cool when the ole' british summertime finally arrives.
L-R Top Row: Studded Denim Shorts - Topshop, Mosaic Tank - Topshop, Embroidered Dress - River Island
L-R 2nd Row: Floral Cup Detail Top - Topshop, Dandelion Oversized Tank - New Look, Floral Skirt - New Looks
L-R 3rd Row: Baggy Coral Tank - Topshop, Cropped Dove Top - Tea&Cake at Topshop, Turquoise Fringe Bag - Topshop, Floral Bikini - Topshop
L-R Bottom Row: Slouchy Bleached Denim Skirt - Topshop, Fringed Moccasins - Topshop, Black & Gold Sandals - Topshop

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer