Saturday 13 June 2009

Playsuits

I know playsuits have been around (trend-wise) for a while now, but I admit I've never really felt the urge. Seeing some celebrities pull them off makes me want to try one, but I did try one once and just thought "never again", it totally didn't suit me...
But now topshop are coming up with some lovely jumpsuit delights, and strangely enough, the one I really want is not me at all. To me, there's something so whimsical and 'old school' about playsuits that makes me think perhaps I should venture out of my normal palette of various shades of grey and black tights (pretty much my uniform...).
I hope this has given you a bit of an insight into some this season playsuits, please tell me if you end up purchasing one of these, or if you already have one!

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer