Wednesday 1 July 2009

First Website

Ohmygosh, I’m in delirious shock. I hope you don't think I am exaggerating (well okay I probably am) but I just found two of the best photography sites I think I've ever found. I'll try to refrain from posting every single image that I adore, it's gunna be difficult.

The first is called DirtyLittleStyleWhore. The images are basically sourced from everywhere and anywhere; site is updated with numerous images a day. I think it's my favourite new site for just sourcing great, interesting photography. Old pictures, new pictures, celebrity pictures, street style; there is all kinds of imaged on here. Perfect. I think it's best if I let the pictures do the talking rather than just rambling on and on trying to explain how much i love it...








No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer