Monday 23 March 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE..












































...this candid of Ashley Olsen. Simple outfit but totally fabulous! I want those boots so bad!

Also, sorry I haven't been posting recently. I wonder if there is actually any readers left? Im trying to keep up but I;m really busy at the moment trying to start revision for my exams soon and finishing off coursework, but I am still here and blogging, it's just taking me a little while to find time!! Love you all xxx

UPDATE:
Haha this is so weird, I was just looking through the old posts and I realised I posted a picture of Mary-Kate wearing this same dress, and I loved it as much first time round as I do now. Thats so cute that they share clothes, and I love that they don't mind being photographed in the same thing either. Oh to be able to share a closet with the olsens....

No comments:

 

myspace analyzer
Compaq Computer